The Furby Connect is the newest and final Furby that was released on July 12, 2016.
Furby Connect has new features, such as watching viral videos with Furby via Bluetooth with the Furby Connect World app. They know Kidz Bop versions of modern songs of the time like Cheerleader, One Call Away, and Exes and Ohs. In the app you can also feed it from a machine called the Food Cannon, and use the in-game bathroom. They retailed for £99.99 (GBP) / $100.00 (USD).
Furby Connects appear very different, compared to the many other Furbys that were released before them. They are now larger, have colorful LCD eyes, and have a different appearance than older models. Furby Connects have circular rings around their eyes, larger ears, and a smaller beak. They also have translucent feet, a tail, and an antennae that glows different colors when you move it.
Furby Connect Furblings are digital and are found on the app.
- Dances when listening to music
- Goes to sleep if you put the sleeping mask on (this pushes down on the face button)
- Power naps if you hold down the antennae for 5 seconds
- Feels sleepy if you lie them on their back
- Furby will wake up if moved/sensors are pressed if the sleeping mask is not on
- Tummy (ticklish)
- Sides (squeeze me!)
- Back (backscratching)
- Tail (pull my tail!)
- Tongue (feeding)
- Aerial/antennae (makes noises and changes color)
- Moving ears
- Motion sensor
- Left tilt
- Right tilt
- Going to the bathroom
Furby Connect was cancelled along with the Furby Connect World app, ceasing to acquire updates, therefore leaving a handful of features unreleased.
Every week, Furby Connect would learn new things when connected to the app.
- Singing songs
- Reacting to videos
- New vocabulary
- Personality updates and phases
- Main article: Furby Connect/Hacking
- The Furby Connect's voice is similar to the voice of the default 2012 Furby personality.
- Like Furbacca the Wookie Furby and unlike the 2012 Furby and the Furby Boom, they can't change personalities, although they were originally planned to be able to.
- Because of the complexity, Furby Connects are prone to glitches.
- There are over 150 different eye animations.