This page lists all the editing guidelines for articles on this wiki.
- This Wikia uses American spelling (i.e. "color", "gray", "favorite"...)
- This Wikia uses "Furbys" instead of "Furbies", due to the usage of "Furbys" on 1998 packaging boxes and poem tags. See also: Furbys vs Furbies.
- Please source images used, unless you own the image.
- Source facts with citations.
- Use proper templates, such as Template:Main, Template:Cite, Template:Stub. See also the custom templates used on this wiki.
- Do not add duplicate categories to pages. If you have any new ideas for categories you want to use on pages, please notify an admin. For example:
- Do not add categories such as "Book" and "Books" to a single article page.
- Do not add the "Books" category into the Books category itself.
- No commentary or opinions are allowed in articles. Please keep comments, commentary, opinions, etc, confined to your own blog or the article's talk page.
- Avoid adding bias to articles.
- Do not create categories that would only be suited to one page e.g., creating a category for pages about movies when only one page can be sorted into the category.
- Avoid adding templates to your user page unnecessarily (e.g. adding templates that mark pages for deletion).
- Avoid adding categories to blog posts.
Breaking these policies will result in a ban. See also: Rules and Consequences
- Profanity should not be used on articles, as users who may not be registered could be quite young and are able to browse pages on the wiki.
- Vandalism will not be tolerated and will lead to a block instantly. Vandalism is when a user purposely damages a page.
- Users should avoid making small and repeated edits on articles, as this is often considered edit farming and badge farming.
- Do not create pages to advertise things such as your social media, websites, etc. or make edits to pages to do this. If you want to advertise something like a YouTube channel, website, or fan project, you can do this by creating a blog post and categorizing it appropriately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.