Rules and Consequences
Please make sure to read these rules. We have these rules because this wiki is family friendly. After all, Furby is a toy aimed at children.
* Means instant ban.
- Account holders MUST be aged 13 or older, as per legal requirements with COPPA. No exceptions*.
- User Account names must be appropriate for a wikia aimed toward families*.
- Users are not allowed more than 1 account on the wiki per person.
- Users may not advertise that they are a moderator or admin if they are not one.
- Users may not have profile pages or profile pictures that would offend others.
- Users may not create accounts to sockpuppet or bypass bans.
- Do not upload any content which is not PG. This means no PG-13, no R, only PG.*
- Do not ask administrators or bureaucrats to ban someone just because you may not agree with them or that you dislike them.
- No linking to sites containing warez, pornography, graphic content, etc.*(1)
- Do not upload suggestive images.*
- Absolutely no pornography.*
- Do not hack or even attempt to hack someone's account.*
- User pages, also known as profiles, belong to only one user and no one else should edit them. If you see a user page that violates the policies then please contact an administrator.
- Trying to solicit personal information is prohibited by Fandom, and as such on this wiki. If a user gives you their personal information you should not pass it on unless they give you their permission.*
- Be respectful to one another, especially when speaking to moderators, bureaucrats, and administrators. Don't be rude or threaten others in any way. Sending threats to users will result in an immediate ban.*
(1) This policy is waived for YouTube/DailyMotion links to the Furby Island Movie; as long as there is NO link to download the movie itself.
- Do not remove warnings or notices from admins that are posted on your message wall. This won't reduce your chances of being banned.
- Profanity MUST not be used on articles, as users who may not be registered could be quite young and are able to browse pages on the wiki.*
- Vandalism will not be tolerated and will lead to a block instantly. Vandalism is when a user purposely damages a page.*
- Users should avoid making small and repeated edits on articles, as this is often considered edit farming and badge farming.
- No commentary or opinions are allowed in articles. Please keep comments, commentary, opinions, etc, confined to your own blog or the articles talk page.
- Avoid adding bias to articles.
- Do not add duplicate categories to pages. For example, adding categories such as "Book" and "Books" to a page. If you have any new ideas for categories you want to use on pages, please notify an admin.
- Do not create pages to advertise things such as your social media, websites, etc. or make edits to pages to do this. If you want to advertise something like a YouTube channel, website, or fan project, you can do this by creating a blog post and categorizing it appropriately.
- Do not spam/flood the live chat as it can cause lag for some users.
- If any user tells you to drop a topic of a conversation you must do so.
- Profanity must not be used in the live chat. Any other profanities, this includes abbreviations, purposely-misspelled variations, and implied variations.
- Linking to other Fandom wikis is fine, but linking to other chats is not.
- Blogs must be appropriate for family audiences. *
- Blogs must be posted as a blog. Do not post it as a standard article or sub page.
- Blog article titles SHOULD be kept to a short length to avoid formatting issues.
Ban & Suspensions
We have a very strict stance on rule breakers, due to the nature of the wiki and its age group.
|Number of Offence||Length of Block|
|First offence||One week|
|Second offence||One month|
|Third offence||Permanent block|
Additionally, circumventing a ban by using IP masks, new accounts, etc. will be met with a permanent lifetime ban for your old account, your IP address and any additional accounts created. The wiki admins have a list of known fake IP addresses (assigned by IP mask services) so we know if someone if breaking this rule. Not only will you be blocked on this wiki, but we will report your old account, IP address, and any new accounts to Wikia.
ADDITIONALLY, you are required to follow Wikia/Fandom rules as well, as you agreed to upon account creation.
From time to time the wiki needs new admins, moderators, etc. When this happens one of the admin team members will post a blog advertising the position. On case by case basis we may consider taking on mods/admins by request (if you message an admin and ask).
Here are the positions that a member on this wiki can be, sorted from lowest to highest:
BLOCKED USERS: Users who are added to this group are blocked from editing the wiki for various reasons. This block may be temporary or permanent.
REGISTERED USERS: This is the default user role. This is what everyone here will start with.
CHAT MODERATOR: This role specifically moderates the chatrooms. These users are not actual admins/moderators and are only responsible for moderating the chatrooms.
DISCUSSIONS MODERATOR: This role is specifically responsible for moderating conversations on talk pages and forums. Like a chat mod, they are not actual moderators or admins.
CONTENT MODERATOR: This role is responsible for moderating anything posted on the wiki; ranging from talk pages, blogs, comments, forum threads, new pages and more. They hold moderator rights over anyone lower than them and are allowed to request certain users be suspended or blocked.
ADMINISTRATORS: This role is responsible for nearly everything on the wiki and is allowed to block users, delete/move/rename pages, etc. They are the highest level that most normal users can be.
BUREAUCRATS: This role holds the highest level of power on the wiki. They are able to change user rights, change major wiki features such as the URL or Name, remove admin/moderators. Due to the nature and power behind this role, this role is NOT join-able and is only available by invite only from a fellow bureaucrat.
FOUNDER: This role, similar to the Bureaucrat role, holds highest level of authority over the wiki. This role is non join-able and is only available to the user who physically created the wiki.
To request admin/moderator privileges, one is asked to post on a talk page of Cammers1995 (the only one currently able to edit user rights). You may be asked to fill out an application if multiple users are interested. The admin team will have a private discussion if you are right for the role. If you are denied, you may reapply later, however, constantly asking, or being angry about being denied, will permanently bar you from gaining access in the future.
LAST EDITED BY CAMMERS1995 ON 04/28/2020